The pastoral council has only a consultative vote, and it is regulated by the norms laid down by the diocesan Bishop.
• The pastoral arm to foster pastoral activity in the parish.
• Listens to the community faith response.
• Develops priorities and overall resolution.
• Considers the signs of the times.
• Recommends to the parish pastor.
• It helps build the faith community.
• Investigates by seeking opinions and attitudes of the whole community.
• Weighs them against parish life and gospel.
• Draws up practical conclusions to attain them.
Monsignor Leonard Lexson (President / Parish Pastor)
Maria Yan – Chairman
Chui Lean – Secretary